Pulse Oximeter Simulator
Designed for use with standardised patients or simple manikins, this simulator provides all the functions of a hand held pulse oximeter. When the probe is placed on the finger, the oximeter displays saturations and pulse rates consistent with designed scenarios, variable pitch audible beeping is also generated to add realism. The trainer can change values in keeping with the success or otherwise of administered treatments.
· Displays of oxygen saturation and pulse rate
· A probe with red light that when placed on the finger makes the display start working
· A selectable variable pitch beep for the pulse and saturation
· A ‘no pulse’ button on the controller to stop function in simulated cardiac arrest
· Rechargeable AA batteries with built in charging
· Range for wireless controller up to 30 metres